D-Series Integrated Motor Contollers
The FTSI D-Series Integrated Motor Controllers represent the current state of the art in theatrical motion control. Incorporating a high performance motor drive and a full-featured high speed motion controller in a single rackmount package, the D-Series controllers provide every motor with a dedicated controller for maximum system reliability and flexibility.
Plug-and-play out of the box, D-Series drives all communicate with each other and the rest of the Navigator system over a real-time high speed data network, allowing for any motion from simple curtain moves to multi-axis, interrelated 3D motion and collision control. Controllers can be installed in any rack in any order or configuration, providing theater designers and repertory houses an astonishing level of flexibility in setting up the theater automation system perfectly. On top of this, each D-Series unit uses an identical "brain" cartridge regardless of motor size and type, vastly simplifying setup, installation, and spares management. Equip your show with the ultimate in theatrical motion control: The FTSI D-Series Controller.
- D2x series operate on 200-240VAC
- D4x series operate on 400-480VAC
- Power range covers 0.5HP to 125HP
- Operate servo or AC induction motors
- Standard ethernet data connection
- ETL/UL approved
- Heavy duty heat management, 100% duty cycle
- All units mount in standard 19" rack cabinets
- Common motion control cartridge for all sizes
- Install in any location on the network
- Fully compatible with all Navigator system winches
- 4 inputs/4 output of accessory I/O on backpanel of all D-Series units
- Complete line of power distribution available